Welcome to the Maine Criminal History Record and Juvenile Crime Information Request Service
This online site provides you with electronic access to request criminal history record and juvenile crime information maintained by the Maine State Police, State Bureau of Identification. This records search will provide you with all the conviction and adjudication information for adult and juvenile crimes committed within the State of Maine that the Bureau of Identification currently has on record, as well as pending cases less than one year old. There is a difference regarding what information will be disseminated for an adult versus a juvenile. To learn more about what information will be provided, please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
This request is based on a name and date of birth search. There are two types of responses possible:
- When no record is found for the name and date of birth provided you will receive the following response: "NO MATCH WAS FOUND FOR YOUR REQUEST."
- When a record is found for the name and date of birth provided, you will receive a record that contains conviction information and pending charges less than one year old. The record provided may belong to another individual with the same or essentially similar name and date of birth, as personal identifiers, name and date of birth, are used to conduct search.
Most search results will be returned via e-mail within two hours. If your search results are not returned within twelve hours, then your inquiry may be one that requires manual intervention. Search results for inquiries that require manual intervention may be delayed for up to 2 weeks.
It is possible that a spam filter on your email account may prevent you from receiving the email containing the link to your criminal history request once it has been processed. Please check your 'spam', 'junk', or 'bulk' mail folders and set up your account to receive mail from 'email@example.com'. If you have not received your request within 3 weeks, please contact the State Bureau of Identification.
- Maine InforME Subscribers: $21.00*
- Out-of-State InforME Subscribers: $31.00*
- Non-Subscribers: $31.00*
- This is a NON-REFUNDABLE service.
NEW: Notarized reports can now be ordered online! If you wish to have your request notarized, there will be an additional nonrefundable fee of $10.00.
What you will need:
- Subject's full name
- Subject's date of birth
- Credit card or subscription with InforME
Get started now and pay with:
If you have any questions regarding your responses, you may contact:
State Bureau of Identification (207) 624-7240 or (207) 287-3659 (TDD) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org