This online service allows you to register your ATV and Snowmobile with the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife. Following your payment, you will receive a temporary registration form to print for immediate use. Your official registration and stickers will arrive at the shipping address specified within 30 business days.
ATV and snowmobile registrations are valid from July 1st through June 30th. ATV registrations submitted on or before April 30th will expire on June 30th of the current year. ATV registrations submitted on or after May 1st will expire on June 30th of the following year. Snowmobile registrations submitted on or before May 31st will expire on June 30th of the current year. Snowmobile registrations submitted on or after June 1st will expire on June 30th of the following year.
Who can use this service?
- Maine residents renewing an ATV or snowmobile registration. New registrations must be done through a registration agent or the IF&W main office in Augusta.
- Non-residents may register ATVs and snowmobiles online. Non-residents may do both renewal and new registrations online.
What are the fees?
- ATV Registration Fees
- $71 (Resident)
- $101 (Non Resident 7 Day Registration)
- $116 (Non Resident Full Season)
- Snowmobile Registration Fees
- $56 (Resident)
- $75 (Non Resident 3 Day Registration)
- $100 (Non Resident 10 Day Registration)
- $120 (Non Resident Full Season)
What you will need
- Registered Owner information
- Vehicle Information
- Credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- A printer in order to print a copy of your temporary registration
Questions about this Service? Contact InforME at: (207) 621-2600 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about licenses/permits you need? Contact IF&W at: (207) 287-8000 or Email: email@example.com