Enjoy Maine's state parks all summer long! With a Maine State Park Pass, you can visit state parks and historic sites without paying day-use fees for the season. Before visiting, consult the Outdoors in ME brochure for information about parks in Maine.
- You will not receive your pass immediately after payment. It will take up to 7-10 business days for you to receive it by mail.
- Purchase it at a Park if you want to use it immediately.
- The Bureau of Parks and Lands is not responsible for undelivered, lost, destroyed, or stolen park passes that are purchased through this website. Replacement passes will be sold at the original purchase price.
- Please note that park passes are not accepted at Acadia National Park, Allagash Wilderness Waterway, Baxter State Park, Maine Wildlife Park, Peacock Beach, Penobscot Narrows Observatory, Penobscot River Corridor, Scarborough Beach, Songo Lock or Swan Island. View a list of participating parks and fees.
- The Maine State Park Pass is for day-use only and does not include camping.
- August 15th of each year, we begin selling the next year's pass. For example: if you purchase a pass on 8/15/21, you will receive a 2022 Maine State Park Pass which is good for the remainder of 2021 and all of the next calendar year 2022.
- When you receive the park pass, sign it if you purchased it for yourself, or if giving it as a gift the recipient should sign it on the signature line.
- Photocopies or electronic photos of park passes are not accepted.
What you will need:
To purchase a park pass, you will need the following information:
- Valid credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express).
- Mailing information for the pass
- $55 for an Individual Park Pass (admits the person who signed the pass)
- $105 per Vehicle Park Pass (valid for the person/family members only who signed the pass and all occupants in up to a maximum size 17-passenger vehicle)
- If you are a Maine resident and 65 years of age or older, you are admitted free with proof of age, no park pass needed. Purchase the special Annual Vehicle Senior Pass ($45) at any Maine State Park (proof of age is required - senior must be present).
Phone Number: In Maine: 800-332-1501; Outside of Maine: (207) 624-9950; TTY Call Maine Relay 711
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations Call Center Hours of Operation: 9:00AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday from the first business day in February to the first Friday in September (except State & Federal Holidays)