Starting on Wednesday, October 7th, 2020 OFI Eligibility Specialists that would normally staff the statewide call queue will be dedicated to case processing to allow them to process the large number of applications, renewals, and changes we have recently received. This will continue every Wednesday thereafter until further notice. However, clerical call center agents will still be available and can assist you with things like: Getting a status update on your case, print and mailing of applications, recertifications, case print outs and other documents.

Welcome to My Maine Connection, your online connection to Food Supplement, Health Care, Cash Assistance and/or apply for Maine's Child Care Subsidy*.

* To apply for Maine's Child Care Subsidy Program please visit:

With this service you can:

  • Apply for Benefits.
  • View all information on your case and submit changes.
  • Complete your Re-certification.
  • View your benefit history for the past 12 months.

Sign up for an account. If you already have an account sign in with your username and password

This service allows you to:


See if you're eligible.

Sign Up

Create an account.

Get Help


You can contact DHHS Office of Family Independence Mon - Fri 8:00 am to 4:30 pm:

  • Call 1-855-797-4357
  • Interpreter services are available for those with limited English proficiency to help navigate this process. Any agent can assist in securing an interpreter at no cost to you.
  • TTY users can call Maine relay 711
  • You can also email DHHS using the Request Assistance Form
  • Apply online for Child Support Services or review your existing Child Support Case:

Account Sign In

Sign in to access your account.

Look for local and statewide job openings.

Need help finding child care?