Welcome to My Maine Connection, your online connection to Food Supplement, Health Care, Cash Assistance
and/or apply for Maine's Child Care Subsidy*.
For more information please visit: https://www.maine.gov/dhhs/ofi
* To apply for Maine's Child Care Subsidy Program
With this service you can:
- Apply for Benefits.
- View all information on your case and submit changes.
- Complete your Re-certification.
- View your benefit history for the past 12 months.
Sign up for an account. If you already have an account sign in with your username and password
This service allows you to:
You can contact DHHS Office of Family Independence Mon - Fri 8:00 am to 4:30 pm:
- Call 1-855-797-4357
- Interpreter services are available for those with limited English proficiency to help navigate this process. Any agent can assist in securing an interpreter at no cost to you.
- TTY users can call Maine relay 711
- You can also email DHHS using the Request Assistance Form
- Apply online for Child Support Services or review your existing Child Support Case: https://gateway.maine.gov/dhhs/mecportal/
Account Sign In
Sign in to access your account.